Infant suffering with recurring eczema. Tried all medicine. Proper treatment?

hi,my name is karen and my son max is nearly 5months old and suffers very bad with excema on his head,he has patches else where but they re not as bad as his head,he scratches it so much it bleeds and he cant sleep because it s so itchy,i havt to keep mitts on him all the time,doctors have given me all different types of cream and nothing works,when he gets upset or worked up it gets a lot worse,i ve been given an liquid allergy medicine off licence but tested so it s apparentely safe........everytime it looks better,it then gets worse again! im tired so is he and is suffering a lot. any advice to ease the irritation id appreciate it so at least he can get some sleep. thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013