Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.
As per your description, there are 2 possibilities:
is commonly associated with diarrhea. You need to stop amox and monitor her progress. If it improves with it, she can be switched to an alternative antibiotic such as cefixime for the rest of her treatment.
2. Diarrhea can be part of new infection. Presence of mild fever with chills is suggestive of it. Goosebumps and darkening of lips is also part of this infection. Repeating evaluation including complete blood count
, stool analysis can predict the nature of infection.
The next steps in managing her current problems are as follows:
1. Review with your pediatrician
2. Monitoring her vital signs
3. Stopping amoxicillin
4. Starting an alternate antibiotic as suggested earlier.
5. Getting blood counts, stool X-ray and chest X-ray (if not done earlier).
The test will help your doctors understand the nature of her problem and treat her better.
Discuss about these with your doctor when you report to him/her.
Hope this helps.
Wishing her a speedy recovery