Infant making buzzing noise from mouth and not responding to low sound. Any treatment?

My two year old son does not respond to his name and less loud noise.He has not started speaking also,speaks only mamma,papa,baba,bua..but not regularly.Whenever he wants he speaks..most of the times he makes buzzing noise from his mouth.Two test has been done,BERA and OE .For BERA result doctor says he has weak nerve and for OE the audiologist says he takes some frequency and some not..I need your guidance.I dont know anything regarding this problem.Is there any treatment for this other than hearing aid or implants.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013