Infant having vomiting, jelly like motions after taking cow's milk. Remedy for fast recovery?

Sir, my sons is 5months old. He is more on formula feeding since birth, on a known pediatrician s advice yesterday I gave my son cow s (skimmed)milk. After a couple of hours he started vomiting , so we rushed to the hospital and the doctor some medicine to stop the vomitings and it stopped. After we reached home my had motions jelly like. I again started formula feed for him in small amounts (40-50 ml). I am worried much and I want my son to recover fast. Please help sir.
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012