Infant has white spots on neck, cough, using Al cream, advised minimal use of anti-allergic medicines. Advise?

My 2 month old son has white spots on his neck . His pedia gave him anti- allergy med if it keeps on spreading or becomes itchy but suggested not to give it as much as possible. We put AI cream but nothing is happening. My son sometimes cough and I m worried that his throat might also be affected. I m actually just getting paranoid as the cough is not really bad. It s just like when he chokes and probably happens just once or twice a day.
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012