Infant has running nose, watery eyes, taking Sinarest, seems to sleep for long hours. Is this due to medication?

My daughter is 5 month old. She had running nose and watery eyes yesterday, so is taking Sinarest af drops for the same since yesterday morning. She was quite fine by yesterday evening. However she has been almost continuously sleeping since yesterday night. She regularly wakes up while crying a lot, has her feed and then sleeps of again. Is excessive sleep normal (and crying while waking up) normal with sinarest af drops?
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012