Infant has dry skin on legs and face. Is oil massage and soap usage recommended?

our baby girl is 3 months old and has got dry skin especially legs and face. And even both cheeks of the baby becomes red and dry many times. What should i use or now, following questions are in my mind: 1. whether to do oil massage of baby or not? If yes, which oil massage would you recommend? 2. Whether to use soap or not? If yes, which soap would you recommend? 3. whether to use skin moisturiser or not? If yes, which one would you recommend? 4. whether to use face cream or not? If yes, which one would you recommend? 5. whether to use shampoo or not? If yes, which one would you recommend?
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012