Infant got hit on head, no bump or dent, cried hard and slept, later had vomiting, stuffed nosed. Cause of worry?

My 16 month old fell in bath tub and hit firehead. We have a plastic tub not ceramic. It sounded hard and he cried really hard. There is no bump, dent or bruise . He played after and went to bed normally. About 3 hours after going to bed he woke up vomiting and did this twice. He sounded wheezy and stuffed up in nose . So I did his inhaler and clean nose. He is back sleeping, but I am still worried about his head since he threw up
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013