Infant got a bump on head and vomiting after injury. Should I take him to hospital?

my 4 year old just stepped on my 8 month old babys head whilst suddenly getting up to walk around him when baby suddenly rolled. Baby cried loud but settled in 5- 10 mins. cant see a bruise or bump. Baby did vomit a little and was sleepy because had just woken up. he is interacting and has just fallen a sleep after a usual cuddle and rocki in daddys arms.I am in a different country and cant access my usual GP. Please advise if i need to take baby to be seen at a GP or hospital
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013