Infant getting purple lip line. Clear lungs and no heart murmur. Anything to be worried?

my 31 month old daughter for the past couple of weeks i have noticed every now and again her lip line (just on her bottom lip) will either go pale or become purpleish in colour. she doesnt seem bothered by it, but as im concerned i seem to be noticing it more. Ive taken her to my local GP. He checked her over, no heart murmur , lung clear, SATS 99%, he said she was fine, and not to worry, but as i work in the medical profession i cant help but worry.
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013