What is the treatment for tightness in chest with fast heart rate?
User rating for this question
18 year old 5.5 145 lbs complainig of chest tightness and fast heart rate
Posted Tue, 24 Dec 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Indu Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Cardiac examination should be done Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for writing to XXXXXXX Your son is only 18 years old and cardiac causes are unlikely at this age. However, nowadays diseases are changing pattern due to changing lifestyle so screening should be done. You son needs proper clinical examination and investigations. Investigations include routine hemogram, RBS, Liver and kidney function tests, lipid profile, ECG in all leads, echo and further investigations can be done if needed. ECG and ECHO will exclude cardiac problems. Further treatment depends upon clinical findings and investigation reports. Get well soon. Hope i have answered your query. Further queries are most welcome. Take Care Dr.Indu XXXXXXX
People also viewed
- Giving injection in stomach
- What is the treatment for inadequate heart rate
- Hay fever eye spray
- Medicine to start period
- Is having extreme distrust of people a side effect of bupropion?
- Treatment and cure for heart rate nausea
- Powder for oral suspension
- Gutron treatment for fast heart rate
- Medical treatments for obesity
- Is troubled breathing or swallowing a side effect of febuxostat?
- Is stomach soreness or discomfortagitation a side effect of ibu?
- What treatment fast heart rate while resting
- Is tightness in the chest a side effect of fioricet with codeine?
- Treatment for chest pain and fast heart rate
- Is unusual drowsinesschest discomfort a side effect of diclegis?