Infant exclusively on breastfeeds is having loose motions, no decrease in weight, is cheerful. No improvement with walanycin, metrogyl. Worrisome?

Good afternoon Dr. Sir, my 4 months baby is facing loose motion problem since last 2 weeks. She is passing nearly 9-10 times stool in a day with greenish stool with water. She is taking mother s milk only. We already visited two child specialists but no progress has been shown as yet. The weight of the child is also not decreasing, it is stand to normal i.e. 5.5 kg. since the problem. At present the Dr. advice us to give syp walanycin and syp metrogyl and ORS and Bifilac but also no progress has been shown. Due to no weight loss , the dr. told us to no worry. But we are in worry what can we do now? is change to 3rd Docter or what? plz. plz. advice. The child has also not shown any type of pain or trouble, she is normally playing. Thanks my email id is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Wed, 23 May 2012