Increasing number of itchy white bumps on arms that get red and leave a hypo pigmented white skin on scratching after going out in the sun. What can be done?

i am 24 year old female,when ever i go out in sun even for half n hour, very very small white bumps(pin head size) appear on my arms,and they are increasing in number every time i step out in sun.they itch moderately and after scratching they get swelled and red then after leaving hypo-pigmented white skin behind but itching still continues. they have covered whole arms by now.
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012