Increased heartbeat when climbing stairs. Pain in chest and stomach. Taking Romilast. Want to stop medicine

I feel beating problem whenever climbing any up gradient or stair. The problem persists in morning also after leaving the bed. Especially I feel a pain at the centre of my right chest and stomach . I am presently using Romilast 10mg tablet daily before sleep at night and Alpazolam 0.5mg since I have long been suffering from insomnia . Besides, I use inhelers like Livolin and Foracort 200 as per direction of the physician for more than a year. I am now 76 years of age and intend to leave the aleopathic drugs since they do not seem to be curable drugs. Name: Nirmal Kumar Ganguli Email: YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013