Increase in cholesterol and triglycerides level. Lipid profile test done. Advise?

Hi, i am 33 years old. i just got my lipid profile test. My cholestrol level raised to 250 mf/dl, triglyceride 464 mg/dl, hdl 58 mg/dl, ldl 116 mg/dl, lipids 1786 mg/dl and cholestrol / hdl ratio is 4.3. I started walk for 40 minutes daily and controlled my diet by eliminating oil, mutton, beaf by replacing them with olive oil cooked vegetables and lesser quantity of whole grain bread. Should i need to take any kind of medicine with that or this natural procedure is sufficient to control my high level of cholestrol and triglycerides. If yes please suggest a suitable safer medicine.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013