Incisions for inguinal hernia below the naval, pain in the are when constipated, enlarged prostate. Are these reasons for GERD?

i have GERD . the gi specialist doesn t know the cause after running the tests. His best guess is a weak LES. i read somewhere that the pyloric sphycter can sometimes clamp up leading to a buildup of stomach acid and gas that can cause GERD. I had a double inguinal hernia when i was two years old and the surgeon made two incisions a two inches below my navel. I m now 31 and have an incisional hernia where the two incisions are. Over the years I ve always had pain near the incisions whenever I was constipated. I also have chronic non bacterial prostatitis whch has led to an enlarged prostate . Can all this pressure near the pylorus be causing it to clamp up and be causing my GERD? Thankyou for your help.
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012