Inability to take synthroid. Why memory loss, weakness, fatigue?

I went to the emergency room of a hospital for help because of not being able to take synthroid for maybe 2 months. I had Graves Disease in 1988 and my throid was completely destroyed by radiation . My symptoms were memory loss , weakness, fatigue , unable to express and comprehend almost everything. My TSH was 85.44. The doctor was made aware of everything by my neoroligist s office manger who had taken me to the ER. Should I have been hospitalized then? Two days later I became unconsience and did not show up for work. My boss came to check on me and found me aware but not able to answer simple questions. I had fallen from passing out and had numerous bruises, knots in the area of above my rt eye, on my jaw on the rt side, broken ribs, and many other bruises on my body that were quite large. An ambulance was called I was admitted to another hospital. Why did that doctor not admitt me, knowing that I lived alone and did not have relatives living within 300 miles?
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012