Improper sleep, took sleeping pills, vomited few pills, have persistent dizziness. How long will the effects last?

I have not been sleeping well lately, so last night I took 7 or 8 sleeping pills . I began to feel dizzy and unsteady, so I made myself throw up. I could see that a few of the pills came up, but not all of them. Eventually I went to sleep and woke up this morning. I feel okay, aside from the fact that I am a little dizzy. But after reading this forums, I m scared that I may have done serious damage to my body. How long do the effects last?
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012