Implanon rod moved down, cramping after intercourse, few pregnancy scares. Effectiveness of birth control?

I have had implanon in my arm for 2 years I am 240 lbs and it feels as though the rod itsself has moved down and my to the inside of my arm. Implanon has given me a few pregnancy scares but this time I am getting a lot of.cramping after intercourse and even on a daily basis which feels like round ligament pain . My question is, can my weight and the fact that my implanon rod has.moved majorl decrease my birthbcontrol effectiveness?
Asked On : Thu, 17 May 2012