I'm Have itchy toes during winter. Raynaud's disease runs in family. Suggestions?

I m a healthy 43 year old female, meaning my annual lipid/bs panel is normal and I m a runner. I get very itchy toes in the winter months. This happened for the first time last winter and returned again this year. It comes and goes. The itch is located at the tips of my toes, and scratching causes irritation. I think I have what is called chilblains . The weird thing is I had no symptoms last week when I was hiking/jogging on snow covered trails in my nordic boots. However, the symptoms came back today after a run in the streets with my $200 pair of Brooks running shoes. I do wear orthotics that were tailor made by a podiatrist 11 years ago. what do you make of my itchy toe issue? Reynauds Disease runs in my family. Any thoughts? Lathering moisterizing lotion on my feet seems to help.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013