If i smoke and not eat properly, what is the chances to get heart attack? i am 15

i want to know the chances on having a heart attack and i will include the most significant details to recieve the most accurate answer. - i am 15 years old - i smoked weed 25 times - i dont eat really healthy( not bad but not a expert healthy eater i eat alot of fruits, no vegatables w/e for supper but eat salty snacks ) or exercise at all - i do not have any heart conditions - dont have any heart dieseases in the family (but my pop did have a enlarged heart) - i am sort of paranoid - i always feel feeling in my heart. not very painful ones but weird feelings. sometimes i do get sharp pains in my chest but its supposedly normal its just gas (correct me if im wrong) - i eat things with high sodium sometimes (chesters corn twists and sometimes salt my food) please be brutually honest.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Dec 2009