Suffering from Cardiomegaly. Has chronic rheumatoid arthritis, on leflunomide, methatroxate. Treatment and care ?

Hello Sir, My mother is suffering from Cardiomegaly . Her case history is, she has chronic rheumatoid arthritis and she is taking leflunomide , methatroxate and some steroids. Now, in the recent X-ray , it is found that she has cardiomegaly(mild). How dangerous is it and what is the treatment and life expectancy and what care should be taken for this. I am in Australia and planning to call her over here, can I? Thanks Heaps! Kind Regards, Bhaumik
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  60 Awaiting Answer