I was wondering if increasing the dose to 30 mg/day is safe or not

I am a 22 year old female. I weigh 268 pounds. none of the diets ever work I am really desperate and I need help! I can t stop eating and its really depressing. I tried sibutramine once before and it was amazing, I stopped eating so easily, but I suddenly developped tolerance now 15 mg sibutramine/day never work and I eat more. I was wondering if increasing the dose to 30 mg/day is safe. I have no history of heart or blood pressure disease.
Asked On : Sat, 24 Jul 2010