I was on depo provera and now i am having anxiety , panic attacks, depression

I was on depo provera for five years I recently stopped taking it 10 months ago. Since depo I have had many unwanted symptoms such as increased anxiety , panic attacks, depression , and loss of sex drive. I use to want to have sex all the time before depo. This is very depressing.. no matter what I try I can not seem to regain an interest in sex, so I have it with my husband just to please him and because we are trying to conceive( which by the way have not yet!) and all the while i do not enjoy it please help!
Asked On : Tue, 16 Mar 2010