I was diagnosed with a heart murmur. Could it be that my heart murmur could of left ?

Okay, so about .. Umm 2 months ago I was diagnosed with a heart murmur. I m currently 14 years old, I can t play football till I m checked by the Cardiologist which is on the 28th of this month, but no lie, today. I felt diffrent, something I haven t felt for months! I ran and my heart beats weren t going as fast they usually do, and I could catch my breath and I wouldn t get lazy! Also I could sleep without getting bothered by my own heart rate . Could it be that my heart murmur could of left ? It happened with my brother, dad, and grandmother aswell. Note: I m still going to a cardiologist to get evaluated for my physical and to see if my heart murmur isn t bad. Thank you fellow answerers. For now I can do as much as activity as I want according to my doc. But I don t like risking my self or my life so I keep it to a limit. Actually. Yes they do. My dad doesn t have a heart murmur, and my grandma who is 84 had one and it went away. I was with her when the doctor said that it s gone
Asked On : Sat, 12 Dec 2009