I was advised metformin and am getting low fever and stomach cramps but confused about pregnancy tests

hello, i have a question.. i have been trying to conceive for a year now, i was recently prescribed metformin, and i think i am pregnant .. for the past 2 weeks now i have had a low grade fever every day, i have had stomach cramps, i took 4 pregnancy tests , 2 which looked like a faint positive then 2 negative, i have been having what i think is implantation bleeding, i am not sure what i should do? i do not want to get my hopes up but im so worried, can you help me please?
Asked On : Wed, 12 Jan 2011