I want tips to become fat

I want to becom fat I am very thin ? can you give me the tips and advises to become fat
Asked On : Wed, 12 May 2010
i want to becom fat Im very thin? can you give me the tips and advises to become fat
i m too thin and suffering from thyroid disease. how can i be fat and healtyh
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Dear Akash,first of all you should see that your thyroid is under control.You can not gain weight over night.You need to regular exercise,have nutritious diet like fruits,vegetables,eggs if you prefer.Have diet rich in protein like sprouted pulses every day.Also ask your doctor about any vitamin supplement you might require.Bye and take care.