I want medicine for hair loss problem

Dear sir Good morning I am facing lot hair lossing problem you have any madicine?
Asked On : Tue, 4 Jan 2011
Hi!, Thavamurugan,
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum,
The most common cause of hair loss is –iron deficiency, hormonal, thyroid problem, stress, lack of sleep, familial etc. Other rare causes are zn & copper def. One has to find the exact cause of hair loss and treat. You can start with topical preparations like MINTOP 5% applied twice daily on scalp. Take tab essvit or biotin one daily.If you are above 18ys you can also take tab finax (1mg) once daily for couple of months. Consult a dermatologist for long term therapy .Improve your diet with green leafy veg, fresh fruits, plenty of water, pulses, high protein diet, avoid items with high sugar content like sweets & chocolates, less of Chinese foods, less of pizza & burgers ,more of milk & ghee, dry fruits . Good sleep also has a important role to play . We also do hair transplantation for those needed.
Take care,
Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum

Please mention your age, sex, medical history, any medicines you are taking at the moment. The quantity (bunches, in patches, etc) , pattern and location of hairfall ( top of head/temples/overall) .