I wake up every day trembling and sweating. Taking Sertraline and mirtazapine. Suggest

I wake up everyday very hot, trembling I feel as though I am sweating, but there doesn't seem to be any sweat.
Then I go lightheaded, my body feel weird also, but can not describe how it feels.
I feel ill but nothing physically wrong. my head and limbs feel heavy, foggy, sluggish.
If I forget myself and get up quickly and start doing morning routine. I then feel these symptoms and have to lie down to recover.
At work, I race around with children, but if I push it then, I feel faint, blacking out, pretty lights floating, can hear my blood pounding.
yesterday, I raced to the market, although I was being mindful of not to create stress, anxiety in myself, as it can bring on symptoms. I fainted when I finally arrived, about 4-5 minutes after I arrived.
Am on Sertraline 50mg. been on anti-depression since 2005. used to be on 200 mg of Sertraline, with 15 mg mirtazapine. So this level of dosage I would had thought I wouldn't be affected by side-effects. so it could be something completely different.
I do smoke (rollups), but have really cut down these past weeks. smoked two yesterday. and some days in past week nothing.

This has been going on awhile (years), getting worst with time, am 39 years old.
happening more often, to start be bothersome.
I have to move more slowly in doing things, not get too excited, I can't push my body as I used to. I have to rest physically after activities.
Am 5ft 10 1/2 inches. weight is just under 15 stone.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013