I took meth and now I m experiencing a swollen gland feeling in my throat

Hi I m a 21 year old female, I am 5ft4 and I weigh 11 stone. I used meth speed yesterday for the second time. The first time I did it, I only did a small amount and wrapped it in cigarette paper and swallowed it, but yesterday, I took it from a spoon, swirled it around my mouth, then washed it down with a glass of wine. And I took a lot more than I did before. Now I m experiencing a swollen gland feeling in my throat and I have a huge white sore underneath my tongue that s causing some pain and discomfort. Is it due to me taking the speed and what can I do to get rid of it? I don t usually take drugs and I certainly will not be doing it again! Thank you for taking your time to read this, I hope you can help.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Apr 2011