I think i have an oversized clitoris should i see a doctor ?

Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon 's  Response
oversized clitoris : If you get normal periods and your rest of the body development is normal-the faminine features;then it may not be a gross abnormality of development. Nothing needs to be done if it does not bother you,but if it does than partial clitorectomy or clitoral reduction can be done preserving the looks and sensation.

Dr.Prakash Chhajlani. M.S.,M.Ch.
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon.
Ganga Jamuna Apartment,South Tukoganj.
Near Nath Mandir.Indore.452001.India
Tel.O & R. 91-731-2511411/12. R.2366588. Appointments:0731 2511411- 10.30-7 pm.
Web site:,
  Anonymous's Response
I know many females that have an oversized clitoris. It is NOT abnormal in the least. Dont fix whats not broken. If you have sensations, can be stimulated, and are not in pain, LEAVE YOUR CLITORIS ALONE, and be happy with what God gave you and if this just isnt enough, look into the porn star with the name MS CLIT. She will tell you that its an awesome thing to have!
Infertility Specialist Dr. Shambhu Gupta's  Response
you can visit the doctor but it may be normal
And you expect him/her to do what - slice part of it away??? That kind of surgery would leave you permanently crippled, at the very least. There MUST be more important things to think about.