I take lots of calories for my body building. Now i am having heart murmur

Hello, I am a 24 year old med student who used to be into bodybuilding. From about 18-23 years of age, I was into consuming a lot of calories, carbs, fatty foods, high amounts of protein, and over the counter muscle building supplements. Now I always looked in shape. I had abs and everything but never did cardio. NEVER! I got to about 205lbs and had about 18-20% bodyfat. I yo yo d back and forth, dropping to 12% and back up to 18%. Going from 180lbs up to 205lbs and back to 180lbs. Now that I am in med school I have realized how important it is to eat right and excercising right including lots of cardio excercises. Heres my problem that I am currently experiencing: I am 24 years old, I weigh about 175lbs, and I have 7% bodyfat. I lift weights everyday and I have begun doing cardio, running close to a mile before each weight lifting work out. I eat very healthy. No fatty foods and no protein shakes. I consume my protein from fish, meat, and almonds or nuts. Lately I have been experiencing chest pains. Not to where I am hurting but to a point where I am noticing that something different is going on. One of the feelings that I experience is: pictures a focet that is barely turned on but you see a drop of water drop down every minute. Now picture that happening on the left side of your chest and that drop that falls down is being felt. But not to a point where it hurts. I have also had heart murmurs all of my life but do know that they are common. Would anyone know what that feeling is? Now, this is whats scaring me. I lately have also been feeling my heart beat, as if its beating out of my chest my not to where its beating rapidly. I just feel it here and there, as if someone has used an AED on me every 5 or 6 hours. Does anyone know what that can be? Lastly, yesterday I went and worked out for about an hour and 25 minutes. Before lifting weights I ran for about a mile and then I began my workout. I work out at a high intensity pace. I dont sit and rest that much. Yesterday I worked out my biceps and triceps really hard. When I came home last night my biceps were feeling tight. But I was feeling great. When I went to bed, as soon as I layed down I felt like someone was standing on top of my chest. I had that crushing feeling in the middle of my chest and was able to feel my heart beat. I then noticed that my left arm started to tingle. The lower part and the hand and the fingers. Almost as if I had lost blood circulation (arm falling asleep) and then I was getting all of that blood back in. Now, this only happens when I lay down. Does anyone know what this is and what I am experiencing? And why can I feel my heart beating in the middle of my chest only when I lay down? Could the tingleness in my left arm have been from lifting heavy weights that day and working out my biceps? Or was I experiencing a mini heart attack? Please help, I am wanting to know if this is serious because I have no health insurance. Please dont reply back with go and see a doctor . If I am worrying too much over nothing then I want to make sure before I go and see a doctor and get a $5,000 bill for them telling me that I m ok! Thank you so much! Now that I a
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009