I pulled a hard bone feeling lump out of my back, suggest be the treatment

I pulled a hard bone feeling lump out of my back. I am a 15 year old female and today before taking a shower I decided that this hard bump on my back that has been there for weeks and was painful to the touch needed to get out of my back. I pulled it out and it is extremely hard like a BB gun pellet and has a small hole it and the entire thing is about half a centimeter in diameter. I have looked all over the web to figure out what it is but I have found nothing... help me please?
Asked On : Fri, 4 Feb 2011