I need Informations on progressive cone, dystrophy and stem cells treatment, please suggest

hello, my son is 15y and has been diagnosed in 2004 with progressive cone dystrophy high myopia and congenital nystagmus , is also has moderate learning difficulties ,his loosing more of his vision ,we are devastated and scared ,please help us with any informations or treatment ,if stem cells implant is an option for my son? we are willing to travel any were in the world to seek treatment and save him from blindness .thank you in advance .
Asked On : Mon, 7 Feb 2011