I m feeling tiredness & vomiting through out the day. How long may I have to have it ?

I have many Queries in My mind. My LMP was on Nov 20th & On the month of Nov before 20th I d i pill & had MP normally. But on Dec 8th had fewer spotting for 2 days. Then on Dec 28th when I missed my Periods I tested for Pregnancy & turned negative. Then again on Jan 13th When I tested for Pregnancy it turned be positive & in the ultrasound scan the fetus age was determined as 6 W 3 D. ( I m still not able to determine the exact week. Should I go with the scan or LMP). Then My Gyn has prescribed me to have Sustain 2oo Daily one. This is my second pregnancy & the first was very normal & I don t have any history of miscarriages. I m feeling tiredness & vomiting through out the day . Does it have any connection with the Sustain. How long may Ive to have it & what s my exact week
Asked On : Mon, 31 Jan 2011