I lost my vision in one eye after an operation of glaucoma. Now what can i do ?

Dear sir,I have been suffering from glaucoma for the past 10 years.I had a operation in my right eye in2001 in which the operation failed and my sight was gon Later I visited to Shankaran Netralaya,where they prescribed me Lumigan eye drop .However with the request of my wellwishers I visited an ayurvedic centre in Kerela, but there was not any improvement. 4 days back the allopath doctor operated my left eye and once again the operation failed and now i am almost totally blind. Now with ahope I want to know that , is there any hope left for me. I am 83 and alone ,so for the sustainence of my left life I need at least some sight so that I should be able to do my essential works. Thank you.Your s sincerely Md. Samiul Haque.
Asked On : Wed, 30 Mar 2011