I have wear and tear in my neck disc and history of IBS and now iam suffering with sciatica in left leg. Are these symptms related ?

hello. I have medical history of ibs since 4yrs, i also have wear and tear in my neck disc 2 yrs ago so the mri results show pressing down to my shouldr nerves into my left arm leaving it in pain n numb at times. But since 3 wks been sufering with severe sciatica in my left leg frm my buttock 2 my ancle. My toes r numb and i cant feel them and so is my ankle n calf. I m taking diazepam and cocodomol . I am unable to walk. Are my symptoms all related? I am 38 yrs old female.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jul 2011