I have vaginal itching with white discharge. Is it because of i-pill ?

dear doctor , i have white discharge and itching near the vaginal area ,i was diagnosed with vaginal candidiasis and was given flucanazole( diflucan ). But the infection continued even the next month and i took lactobacillus (probiotics) supplement for a month .after all this even now i have vaginal discharge . The doctor said it might be because i took an ipill . Me and my fiance never had sex but once when i had rough masturbation there was bleeding and i could feel the that i injured something . How can this be treated? What should i do? Please help .im 20 yr old.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jul 2011