I have vaginal discharge everyday, please suggest me

I have vaginal discharge everyday it's not cheesy but it's kinda thick and white and yellowish but there's no pain and no odor or anything
Asked On : Mon, 26 Jul 2010
It is a common problem in women ,nothing much to worry.
It is due to vaginal infection either fungal,candida sis or bacterial ,which can occur in any female at any age.Consult the gynecologist & get it treated.Disclaimer
wish you early relief
If the discharge is minimal, there is no pain and no odour , then no worries.It is common in all women.But if it increases in quantity, frequency and starts smelling, then only indication to take medicines