I have two dark spots on labia minora, Is this normal ?

I have two dark dots in my labia minora and one of them is darken then the other, I have no burning or itching. Is this normal ?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Mar 2011
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.

These spots could mean small cysts, warts,post inflammatory hyperpigmentations,melanotic nevus,etc.
You may need to see Dermatologist for this and get it evaluated. Warts could not cause any symptoms at all, but they can multiply.

Wish you good health.
General & Family Physician Dr. Mohammed Tauseef's  Response
You haven't mentioned if you had delivered recently, if you had, then due to hormonal changes it would have got darkened and the chances of it getting lightened is highly unlikely. Go for your annual examination and get it checked. Keep observing it your self regularly for any changes in its size, shape and color.