I have terrible pain all over my boDy specially when I wake up

Iam 36 old lady . I suffer from fatigue and all my body ache me .I have terrible pain all over my boDy specially when I wake up. strong headeche. some days I feel like nothing happened.THIS PAIN in elbows, joints,bones.neck back. I made alot of blood tests ana my ESR IS HIGH AS WELLA AS MY BLOOD PRESSURE 160/120 . MY DR. GAVE ME ZYFLAMEND PM .I FELT MUCH BETTER BUT WHEN I LEAVE THE ZYFLAMEND THE PAIN ATTACK ME AGAIN AS BAD AS BEFORE. WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH THIS BLOOD INFLAMENTORY . I MADE SOME THYROID GLANDS TEST IT WAS NEGATIVE. DO I NEED MORE TESTS

Asked On : Mon, 4 Oct 2010