Body pain, jerking body, abdominal pain. Low Hb. Used body up drug. Treatment?

I am 23 years old girl. I have born 2 children. I am doing my home work as well. I used body up drugs for some months. During using body up, my body was increased. Now I have left taking that drugs. Now from three months I am feeling pain in whole body, side and in back. My HB% is 9. Kindly tell me the way of diagnose. I have visited the doctors as well. But still I am waiting for good result. Pain in abdomen , side and back ,also my whole body jerks out. Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013