I have some symptoms like Frequent urination ,back ache,tender breast and sometimes nausea. Am i pregnant?

Hi ,My name is teenu,I have irregular periods..Its like 6 to 10 more...I had my last period on June 29th 2010..i didn't get my periods yet...and i am Charting BBT..It Stays 18 days in a same temperature..and i have some symptoms like Frequent urination ,back ache,tender breast and sometimes nausea .. I thought it was the indication of pregnancy ..I did home test today(Aug 6th 2010) came negative..Is it accurate or want to check again??
Asked On : Sat, 7 Aug 2010