I have some kind of obsessive worry disorder. Could this be classified as a panic attack ?

I already think I have some kind of obsessive worry disorder, but lately its gotten really bad and I d like to know exactly what happens during a panic attack. I think about certain things that I worry over (for instance, my brother leaving in a month to go on a cross-country trip) and my heart starts to pound and I feel full of anxiety and like I m going to vomit, then I feel tired and overwhelmed, like I can t keep my head upright. The feeling of unease and nausea sticks with me for a long while afterward, though feeling incredibly tired usually passes. Could this be classified as a panic attack ? If not, what is it? Help please!
Asked On : Tue, 18 May 2010