I have small red bump with white pus on pubic area. What is causing this ?

iam sri, iam 21 iam suffering from past 6 months on the penis (where the pubic hair is grown,near scrotum ).i masturbate twice week .a small red bump has on the pubic region and a white fluid flows when it is rubbed .it spreaded entire pubic area and srotum ,i shaved the part and some get some yellowish sperm out .after masturbation ifeel much iretation and ihave different smell .i used forederm ointment and gave great result but again it has started what kind problem is this ? can u help me
Asked On : Tue, 5 Apr 2011