Raised pimple like lump on abdomen and all over body, invisible and itchy. Is it acne?

Hi, i am from Ireland but have lived in Cambodia for 10 months. About a month ago i started noticing quite raised, hard, pimple like lumps on my abdomen—two on my belly, several just above my groin , now one in my pubic region, and several on my thigh. About 10 days ago, small red bumps began appearing on my shoulders, now spread all the way down my back and upper arms. these bumps are almost invisible, but have a faint itch and can be felt under the touch of palm. They are more prominent on my shoulders, where they look like mild acne but are very tightly grouped to almost cover the entire surface area. I am 34, and have never had acne, not even mild, on either my back or face. Thanks.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013