Have itchy white sore in Labia Minora. Shaves pubic area regularly. Herpes symptoms?

I have an oval shaped white sore, almost a blister on my left labia minora . It itches and I also have several other bumps, unlike this one, which i discovered first and feel and look like ingrown hairs, or possibly even razor burn , which I believed all this was until I discovered this white one. I noticed all of these 2 days ago in the shower and I am beyond petrified that these are herpes . I have been with my boyfriend for about a year and a half now, and we have been together sexually for just over a year and have NEVER had a problem before. I trust him completely and he s not the cheating type at all. He has, however, had sex once before we met but has never showed any type of flare or blister at all. I m praying that I m just extremely paranoid and have abused the privilege of having the webMD app on my phone. I m not sure if this helps, but I shave my pubic region regularly and me and my boyfriend are VERY safe and always use a condom, for contraceptive purposes, obviously. Someone please help, I m only 18 and I NEVER thought I d be the person to have to worry about this, I m a nervous wreck, and I don t know what I will do if I have an STD .
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013