I have severe pains, I had been experiencing nausea, dizziness, and weakness even vomiting and hot flashes.

I am 22yrs old and have recently been diagnosed with having endometriosis. I am currently taking lupron depot injections. I also had a tubal ligation when I was 19yrs old. around the time I began my injections I had been experiencing nausea , dizziness , and weakness even vomiting and hot flashes. I am still experiencing those problems but they are far worst and now i am having severe almost unbearable pains in my lower left abdomen and lower back. could this be from the endometriosis or injections ? I also heard those are symptoms of a tubal pregnancy. Could it be possible I had some how gotten pregnant ?
Asked On : Wed, 19 May 2010