I have severe lower right abdominal pain, bowel movement problem. What treatment can be taken ?

Please Help me Im tired of these problems its destroying my life!!! 12 years of on and off extreme lower right abdominal pain , problems with bowel movements, blood from rectum, and blood in stool but black, I have had my appendix removed and two ovarian cyst surgeries.. the last two years ive started to have extreme pain with intercourse and pain in my abdomen before and after bowel movements. Ive also had extreme fatigue. and gained almost 20 pounds in two years and I have not really changed anything as far as habits but I am in to much pain to do jogging or any of the other things i love when I have these problems the pain cycle seems to be in 2- 3 year cycles and the pain has spread to my lower back
Asked On : Fri, 25 Mar 2011