Diarrhea, stool runny, black, purple dots on chest. What is the reason?

I ve just had a bout with diaherria, no fever , just going to the bathroom all night. the stool was very runny and black. I took the usual oner the counter medications . I m 84 and I never have this problem. there was no blood in the stool anyway this morning I noticed these small purplish dots on my chest, there s no particular pattern, but am wondering about it. I still feel a bit rocky, but I have no fever and no vomiting .
Asked On : Wed, 21 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  46 Awaiting Answer